Trakify is a website that is geared towards helping you out. To ensure the highest quality of service to all of our
customers, we require everyone agree to the following rules:
- You may not use Trakify if you are a professional employee at a financial services company and are using the site in efforts related to your job function or your companies mission statement at said company.
- You may not use Trakify to manage somebody else's information or investments, they must be your own.
- You may not use the Trakify name, its logo, or any materials found on any Trakify LLC owned domain or product without the written consent of Trakify's CEO or Marketing VP.
- You may not try to hack Trakify.com or any of its various services.
- Spamming is prohibited and behavior that mimics or appears to be spamming will result in permanent removal from the service. No such refunds shall be issued for any accounts who violate any of our agreements.
- You may not state that Trakify told you to do anything. Trakify does not tell you to do anything, you make your own decisions.
- You may not use Trakify in any way that violates any federal, state, or local laws in your area of jurisdiction.
- You may not use Trakify for the purposes of harming any other individual, including physically, mentally, and virtually.
- Trakify is limited to 1,000 direct messages per day from Twitter. You agree that your use of Twitter Market Alerts will not be deemed as excessive (this is decided at Trakify's discretion) where it may hinder the service availability of other subscribers.